This whitepaper introduces the concept of industrial real-time Linux servers and includes the following sections:
- What is an Industrial Real-Time Linux Server?
- What is the business value?
- The Challenge of Legacy Industrial Computing and Data Systems
- Common Misconception: My Industrial Systems Modernization Efforts Don’t Need Real-Time
- Real-Time Linux versus Commercial RTOS
- The rtx daemon – Linux Real-Time Executive
- Real-Time Assemblies
- Performance-Optimized Real-Time Computing – Method to the rtxd Madness
- Real-Time Computing and Data Handling Frameworks
- Fast ROI with Phased Industrial Real-Time Linux Server Deployments
- Case Study #1: Industrial Test Facility
- Case Study #2: Fleet Monitoring and Control for 3D Printers
- Case Study #3: Aircraft Cockpit Real-Time Integration, Verification, and Validation
This paper is 10 pages and free to download!