This whitepaper introduces the real-time executive daemon and includes the following sections:
- What is the rtxd?
- Who uses the rtxd?
- The rtx daemon – Linux Real-Time Executive
- Real-Time Computing and Data Handling Frameworks
- Real-Time Assemblies
- Framework Client-Server Architecture
- Performance-Optimized Real-Time Computing – Method to the rtxd Madness
- Data Acquisition Services
- Why a “Real-Time” Linux Server?
- Network, Databus, and Serial Communications
- Compatible Modeling Tools
- Real-Time Linux Comes of Age
This whitepaper is 9 pages long and free to download!